MFQ-G15J-A is an automatic bar code scanning and labeling device. The main processes are as follows: 1. Transfer a panel into the labeling machine from the egress of the labeling feeding machine; 2. Perform automatic alignment and bar code scanning on the panel; 3. Perform automatic coding and labeling on the panel; 4. Re-scan the laminated label and check whether the coding contents are OK; 5. The NG product discharge function is provided; 6. Move the finished product into the terminal cleaning machine. The device is stable and reliable in operation and easy to maintain.
(1) A panel is automatically aligned and scanned on the alignment platform.
(2) Strong and weak vacuum switching function.
(3) The platform uses the vacuum adsorption fixing method that will not cause damage to products.
(4) The scanner has a scale comparison position by X manual adjustment, which is convenient and fast.
(5) The labeling mechanism automatically takes and laminates a label from the label printer and performs scanning detection again.
(6) The unloading arm is driven by a synchronous belt.
(7) Touch screen operation.
(8) All parts can be separately operated in manual mode to facilitate an adjustment to the machine.
(9) Vacuum air pressure detection alarm.
(10) Audible and visual alarm function.
(11) Alarm records are saved for query at any time;
(12) At least 300 groups of recipes can be saved.
|Product Line Name||3-15.6'' automatic bar code scanning machine|
Max: 15.6'' (Y-axis direction: 250 * X-axis direction: 360) mm
Min: 3'' (Y-axis direction: 47 * X-axis direction: 60) mm
Thickness: 0.3–1.4 mm
X-axis direction: ±0.5 mm (Product factors excluded)
Y-axis direction: ±0.5 mm (Product factors excluded)
Overall line length: 1,470 mm|
Overall line width: 1,500 mm
Overall line height: 2,400 mm (FFU included)
|Overall Line Weight||1000Kg|
Pressure: 0.5-0.8 Mpa|
Air consumption: > 200 L/min
|Power Supply||Three-phase 220 VAC|
|Vacuum Source||Vacuum pumping speed ≥ 100 L/min; negative pressure 0 to -100 kPa (Provided by the customer)|